Legal Guidance To Secure Your Rights After A Severe Personal Injury
As a personal injury victim, we know you are in a confusing and challenging stage that might make it difficult to make informed decisions to protect your interests. Conversations with insurance agents, the police and other parties might be intimidating. To protect your rights, you need the honest and professional legal guidance of experienced personal injury lawyers.
At Rousseau & Ross in Lebanon, we are ready to address your needs and answer your questions. As we review and examine your accident, we will explain the severity of your injuries from an insurer’s point of view. We will also explain the pros and cons of the legal options applicable to your matter. Our goal is to empower our New Hampshire and Vermont clients with information about their specific situations to make informed decisions.
Committed Attorneys, Responsive And Reliable Legal Services
At Rousseau & Ross, we understand the life-changing potential of a personal injury. Sometimes, an injury victim might require lifetime medical support or special treatment that translates into costly bills and loss of earning capacity. In our decades of service to the New Hampshire and Vermont communities, we have provided individualized assistance and advice to victims of severe injuries to maximize their compensation. We also advise and guide people through the legal process to seek justice after the passing of a loved one.
We represent the interests of our clients in the following types of personal injury cases:
- Wrongful death cases: We can help families seek justice and compensation after the passing of a loved one due to a third party’s negligent actions.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI): We focus on obtaining the medical support and treatment you require for the necessary amount of time to take care of your health.
- Burn injuries: We have helped clients get fair compensation to treat their burn injuries. We are aware of the life-changing consequences and potential long medical treatment required to ensure your welfare.
- Lead poisoning (children): If you suspect your child was exposed to lead poisoning, get medical care. We will help you with the insurance paperwork and negotiations.
- Animal bites: These are regularly the result of the owner’s negligent handling of their pets (usually dogs). We will protect your interests and will fight for fair compensation.
- Back injuries: If you experience this type of injury after an accident, get immediate medical help. Our goal is to make the relevant insurance company pay for your treatment.
We are with our clients at every step of the process. From filing an insurance claim to settlement or resolution of their case, your needs are our priority. Let us be your trusted advisers through these difficult times.
How Can We Help You?
The time you have to take action in your personal injury matter is short. Know your options, maximize your compensation and seek justice. Call our Lebanon office at 603-212-1176 to schedule a free consultation. You can also share your contact information via our online intake form.