Call Us, We Can Help.
- Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Workers Compensation
Cristina is a partner at the firm. Her passion for her work is evident to anyone who talks to her and most important to all the clients she represents.
Cristina is dedicated to serving the needs of her clients and her expertise has resulted in many outstanding personal injury settlements. She is skilled in navigating the complex waters of insurance coverage, workers compensation law and personal injury law. She has worked closely with the Multicultural Center in Manchester, NH to provide legal access to the Spanish speaking community. She is also a CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate for Children) and strives to provide a voice for abused and neglected children and youth. Cristina also traveled to Texas in 2018 to the Dilley Detention Center as a volunteer to work with women and children asylum seekers.
Cristina successfully completed ATLA's Ultimate Trial Advocacy College: Art of Persuasion at Harvard Law School. She was co-counsel in Mann v. Adventure Quest, et al were the jury awarded a 5-million-dollar verdict to a victim of sexual abuse; she was also part of the jury selection team in Heco v. Johnson Controls, Inc., where a jury awarded a record setting verdict of 43 million dollars. Cristina appears regularly at the Department of Labor in New Hampshire and Vermont helping injured workers. She travels throughout both New Hampshire and Vermont, handling all aspects of her client's cases from simple meetings to entire trials.
Cristina was born and raised in Quito-Ecuador. She first came to the United States as an exchange student in 1989 and made New Hampshire her permanent residence in 1991. She became a U.S. citizen in 2000. She lives in Lebanon, New Hampshire with her husband where they have raised their three boys. Cristina enjoys cooking, traveling, scuba diving, and experiencing other cultures.
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court District of New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court District of Vermont
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- Debevoise Scholarship Award; VLS 2000-2003
- Dispute Resolution Society, 2002 First Place Negotiation Competition
- Outstanding Alum Award; Franklin Pierce University, 2000
- American Association for Justice
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Vermont Bar Association
- Vermont Association for Justice
- New Hampshire Association for Justice; Minority Delegate 2008-2013
- American Bar Association
- Grafton County Bar Association
- New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association
- Vermont Law School, South Royalton, Vermont
- Juris Doctor - 05/2003
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Student Exchange at University of Trento, Trento, Italy
- Honors: Student Exchange; Rule of Law Program at St. Petersburg and Petrozavodsk, Russia
- Honors: Semester Abroad; European Union Law at University of Marseille, Aix-en-Provance, France
- Honors: Semester in Practice at Tally Systems, Inc.
- Franklin Pierce University, Rindge, NH
- Honors: Double Major in Criminal Justice and Pre-Law